Thursday, January 04, 2007

Where is Dr. Dan Baden?

Erin Hill shares this request:

I am trying to find a colleague who I met years ago while we were both serving in Ghana, West Africa. I met Dr. Dan Baden while I was serving on the Crossfire Team, a music ministry team through Youth Encounter (at the time it was Lutheran Youth Encounter) and I was staying with Tim & Beth Heiney. He was helping to set up clinics and medical facilities in Ghana at the time. Dan and I kept in contact for several years and then when I was in Morocco from 1999-2002, I lost track of him. The last I heard from him he was living in Maryland and planning on getting married. I have tried to find him several times since then using last known addresses and the internet but I have been unable to find him...

If you have any direction in which to point me, I would be very appreciative. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Erin Hill
Associate in Ministry
Peace Lutheran Church
South Haven, MI

No comments: